2012年4月19日星期四

Barre Fitness North Shore Opening (and a contest!)

You may remember that a couple of years ago, I wrote about Barre Fitness, a wonderful studio with very specific models of exercise (with a barre, like the one you use for classical ballet training). Barre Fitness has been so successful in Yaletown that they have expanded to the North Shore (the official opening is next week) and to celebrate, they’ve entrusted me with a prize pack: 2-week pass, a Barre Fitness t-shirt and socks so you can use them for your exercise. Frankly, I don’t think a lot of people realized how much of a workout you require to be a dancer, let alone a dancer who competes or does this for a living! So I’m glad Barre Fitness does this.

Barre Fitness is an invigorating 1 hour workout that will change your body! Ballet barre based workouts have been toning and shaping celebrity bodies for over 50 years, and now Barre Fitness is the first studio of its kind in Canada.

Barre Fitness Launch Aug 2010

To enter my giveaway, all you need to tell me is what do you do for exercise? Most people ask me how do I get as much done in the time I have (to have an academic life AND a social media life). The answer is: I exercise very early in the morning. That way I am energized for the rest of the day. I do cardio 3 days a week and weights 3 days a week, but I am definitely considering joining Barre Fitness, given that I am trained as a competitive dancer!

I will draw winners of this giveaway on Friday April 27th at 2pm, so that you can make use of your 2 week pass right after the opening. And as usual, a comment here and a tweet will earn you a total of 2 entries. Good luck everyone!

没有评论:

发表评论