2012年4月17日星期二

Brazil Butt Lift – Week 3 Results

Three weeks done already!  Only one week remaining!

Yesterday I was gone all day and didn’t get home until 11pm.  I didn’t do my workout in the morning because I had to wake up earlier than normal already, to leave on time.  But I knew that today was my rest day, so I thought that I could just switch the days to make yesterday my rest day, and do Saturday’s workout today.Brazil Butt Lift  In terms of my results, I’m sure switching the days would have been fine.  And I considered doing that.

But then I remembered how I wasn’t just doing the Brazil Butt Lift to get in shape, but also so that I could stick with something for a whole 4 weeks and not slack on it.  I have been doing so well so far, and I am proud (or shall I say surprisingly impressed) that I haven’t missed a day.Brazil Butt Lift  It really shows that working out is now one of my top priorities.  Since I left my job a bit ago, I’m fortunate to have the luxury of planning my day around things like a workout.  And its really been nice to do that.

Anyway, in the end I opted to do the workout at 11pm.  So I have stuck with my goal.  Its so easy for me to twist things around, like, “its not really cheating if I just switch the days because I’m still doing the work.”  But it is cheating, because its doing the work on my schedule, not on the Brazil Butt Lift schedule, and that’s not what I set out to do.  And now that I’ve proven to myself that I am capable of keeping a promise to myself, I can use that in any other challenge that comes my way.

I almost think I look worse than last week.  Hm.  The only thing I can think of is to cut out more carbs/grains from my diet.Brazil Butt Lift  And dairy.  Maybe I’ll try that more this week, since I only have one week of the program left and I had hoped to have some better results!  I’ll try and be more productive this week, too, since its usually when I’m bored that I eat the worst!

没有评论:

发表评论